- Remove tramp oil to extend coolant life
- Eliminate foul odors by preventing growth of anaerobic bacteria
- Minimize dermatitis caused by skin contact with dirty coolant
- Prevent plugging of coolant nozzles and filters
- Easy installation with 1 year warranty
Searching for a cost-effective way to remove tramp oil from your coolant?
Disk-type oil skimmers from CNC Indexing & Feeding Technologiesare your solutions!
This smart oil skimmer remove up to 2.6 gallons Per hour of waste oil. The process is simple:
Three Programmable Modes:
- M1: Run 2 minutes, pause 2 minutes
- M2: Run 5 minutes, pause 5 minutes
- M3: Run 8 minutes, pause 8 minutes
Skimmed waste oil can then be recycled for additional savings! In addition to reducing fluid-disposal costs, these oil skimmers will help you meet government requirements for water discharge.
Check out the DG-260-TSL disk-type oil skimmer and start saving money today! Watch this Welltech DG-260-TSL Oil Skimmer Video!
These units feature a STRONG STAINLESS STEEL DISK that withstands the abuse of the shop environment. A one-year warranty is standard with every unit.
|Item / model||Dimensions||Disk diameter||Reach||Capacity (gallons/hr)||Power|
|DG260-TSL||15.35″ x 9.45″ x 5.90″||10″||5.75″||2.6||110V|