Hydrodynamic Magazine Bar Feeder for Fixed Headstock or Sliding Headstock CNC Lathes
- Accepts up to 12′ long bar
- Bar Diameter capacity of 3mm to 26mm (0.118″ – 1.023″)
- Material can be Round, Hexagonal or Square
- Material can be Uniform or Random in Length
- Patented high wear resistance guide channel design with lifetime warranty
- Dual anti-vibration device (1 internal, 1 external)
- Front & rear external LED display for monitoring bar and bar feeder status
- Automatic remnant retract
- Right hand and left-hand versions available
The TRACER 20 is a feature packed economically priced hydrodynamic magazine bar feeder that can be used on both fixed headstock and sliding headstock CNC lathes. It comes in both 6′ and 12′ versions.
All CNC Indexing & Feeding Technologies bar feeders, including the TRACER 20, come with standard features that include: dual anti-vibration devices to minimize bar whip and guarantee high RPM turning, patented guide channel design with superior sound buffering effect to reduce noise, large magazine tray to allow for unmanned production and hand-held remote control for operator convenience.
|Model||TRACER 20 (12′)*|
|Lathe Type||Fixed Headstock / Swiss Type|
|Feeding Direction||Left or Right|
|Bar Diameter||3 ~ 26mm (0.118″ ~ 1.023″)|
|Bar Length||2,500mm (6′) / 3,600mm (12′)|
|Magazine Capacity||23 bars at 10mm (0.393″)|
|Guide Channels (mm)||14, 17, 19, 21, 27|
|Feeding System||Servo Motor|
|Air Pressure||6 kgf / cm2 (85 psi)|
|Power Supply||3 Phase – 220V – 50/60 Hz – 630W|
|Machine Weight||2.0M – 550kg (1,210 lbs.) / 3.6M – 650kg (1,430 lbs.)|
* 6′ Model available upon request.
* All TRACER Hydrodynamic Magazine Bar Feeders are equipped with a “patented” TRACER LED external blue light display, on the front of the bar feeder, allowing operators visual monitoring of bar status and alarms.