The team at CNC Indexing & Feeding Technologies had a great week at IMTS 2018, and we want to thank everyone who came to see us at Booth #339092!
As the record-breaking numbers of attendees and exhibitors prove, the American manufacturing industry is alive and thriving! We’re proud to be a part of this great industry and we’re honored to work with so many amazing customers, including those who bought new equipment during the show, including:
- Gateway Fabrication Solutions St. Louis, Missouri, who purchased a TRACER 20 12’ Hydrodynamic Magazine Bar Feeder
- A Toledo, Ohio, customer who purchased a TRACER 51 12’ Hydrodynamic Magazine Bar Feeder
- A Ramsey, Minnesota, customer who purchased 2 TRACER Vs-65E Servo Short Bar Loaders
- An Elkhart, Indiana, customer who purchased TRACER Vs-80L and a Vs-105XL Servo Short Bar Loaders
The record for IMTS attendance has been long-standing. The 1998 show saw 121,764 registrants and it has held the record until this year. IMTS 2018 saw 129,415 registrants, and broke almost every other record you can name, too:
- 1,424,232 square feet of exhibiting space (breaking the previous record if 1,424,232 from 2000)
- 2,563 exhibiting companies (breaking the 2016 record of 2,407)
- 2,123 booths (breaking the 2016 record of 1,808)
Peter R. Eelman, Vice President – Exhibitions & Business Development at The Association For Manufacturing Technology, said in a post show report that the record numbers were a sign of the exponential growth in manufacturing technology.
“The rapid growth of digital technology, automation and additive manufacturing are especially driving interest,” Eelman says. “The booming manufacturing economy means visitors have capital and are ready to invest.”
The show is over, but we’ve still got plenty of machine tool accessories to serve your needs! Contact CNC Indexing & Feeding Technologies today to learn more about how our rotary tables, bar feeders, bar loaders, high pressure coolant systems and more can help improve your manufacturing processes.