CNC Indexing & Feeding Technologies is pleased to offer the new TRACER-V Series bar feeders.
The series of Hydrodynamic Magazine Barfeeders is available in 12’ and 6’ versions, capable of bar diameters from 5mm (0.196”) to 56mm (2.20”), and is ideal for larger sliding headstock Swiss machines or for fixed headstock lathes.
The new heavy duty design offers a range of benefits for metalworking shops, including:
- The redesigned legs and oil reservoir provide superior stability.
- A support bracket for the remnant eject area reduces noise and vibration.
- Remnant capacity has been increased for up to 420mm (16.5”) in length.
- A polyurethane guide channel set design provides improved vibration dampening and easier changeover.
- A clamping device adds enhanced clamping power and easier adjustment.
- The main anti-vibration device is integrated into the end plate of barfeeder to increase strength and improve vibration dampening.
- The new pusher design gives improved functionality.
- A redesigned oil tank and remnant area reduce contamination and spray.
Learn more about the bar feeders and CNC rotary tables offered by CNC Indexing Feeding Technologies today by calling 513-770-4200 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.