If you want to get the most out of your machining center, tilt rotary tables are a great way to do it. These devices allow you to machine multiple sides of a workpiece without unclamping and reclamping it.
CNC Indexing & Feeding Technologies’ tilting rotary tables can give your 3 axis machine full 4th and 5th axis capabilities at a fraction of the cost of buying a new machine. Our options include:
- Standard Tilt Rotary Tables: This table is a trunnion table design that gives manufacturers ample room for both workholding and workpieces while still allowing room for clearance for the machine’s spindle and tool.
- Manual Tilt Rotary Tables: This device is ideal for shops that only occasionally require tilting capabilities.
- Compact Tilt Rotary Tables: For smaller machining centers and smaller workpieces, a compact table will offer the best bang for your buck.
Trunnion tables, as these devices are sometimes called, can be mounted to the bed of a 3 axis CNC machining center. These devices enable you tilt and rotate a part to various angles, giving the machinist access to more sides of the part without having to unclamp, rotate and re-clamp the workpiece to access other sides.
The benefits of these capabilities are easy to see:
- Eliminate multiple setups
- Increase work efficiency
- Reduce errors
- Enhance the ability to machine complex parts
Learn more about our wide range of CNC rotary tables today by calling 513-770-4200.